Arena’s kids club is back and ready to hop to it for the most fun Easter ever! Check out our digital kids club video and join our presenter to discover how to create cute Easter themed crafts including a bunny and chirpy chick bookmark, as well as enjoying an egg-cellent storytelling session and getting some top tips for some quirky activities to enjoy over the holidays!
It’s a great Easter activity to keep the kids entertained and it’s super simple to get involved.
Here’s what you’ll need to get involved!
- A toilet roll or kitchen roll inner (cut the kitchen roll inner in half)
- Some paints or felt tip pens
- Some googley eyes (or you can make these out of card!)
- Some pipe cleaners or you can use straws or anything bendy really
- Some coloured card or an empty food box/cereal box
- Some glue or sticky tape
- A pink pom pom or something for a bunny nose.
- A pair of scissors
Chick book mark:
- Some card or even thick paper- any colour you want!
- Some Scissors
- Sticky tape or some glue
- Some googley eyes or pens