Customer Support/ Client Care position- Do you have a passion for customer service? Thrive in a target driven environment? Right now, O2 are actively hiring a professional and experienced Sales Consultant, so if you love providing above and beyond customer service and problem solving, this is the right opportunity for you!
The opportunity has arisen to join the team at O2 as Customer Support/ Client Care. The position is part-time and you must need 1 or more years relevant sales/ customer facing retail experience to apply for this vacancy. It is also desirable for you to have excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities, be multi-task oriented and have a good knowledge of technology.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- To achieve 100% and above of targets set individually and across the stores as outlined by the Branch Manager
- To ensure adherence to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures
- To ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image and that all devices are up to date, relevant and accessible & in working order
- To adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity
- To ensure personal knowledge is up to date especially in light of new releases and product launches & relevant training modules completed.
- To help develop sales opportunities through customer interaction
- To seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions & identify possible opportunities
- To create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction of labour turnover
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
To apply, click here and then select ‘Join our team’ and follow the instructions.
Sports Advisor in Watersports Department – Full Time
Full Time opportunity a for passionate WATERSPORTS ENTHUSIAST for Decathlon’s Watersports Department.
If you love Swimming & Kayaking they want to hear from you! Apply now:
Catering Assistant – Immediate opportunity
Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Bakery in the Tesco Arena Park Shopping Centre in Coventry is thriving. With 32 other Bakery stores in the UK, Auntie Anne’s is expanding and hiring
We are a world famous “Grab & Go” baking company selling soft, hand rolled & freshly baked delicious Pretzels in a variety of flavours. Mixed, twisted and baked to golden brown perfection in full view of our customers, every Pretzel comes with the AUNTIE ANNE’s PRETZEL PERFECT guarantee.
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking, outgoing and passionate about Customer Service and enjoy working in a fast paced and fun environment, we would like to hear from you.
A background in the retail food industry is required and prior supervisory experience is essential. The Auntie Anne’s Bakery is open every day of the week and scheduling flexibility is required.
Please reply only if you are available a minimum of 16 – 30 hours per week. and are over the age of 18 due to company insurance restrictions.
Please submit your CV to AUNTIEANNESHIRES@GMAIL.COM
The subject line should read: Auntie Anne’s Coventry
Please include a complete description of your past experience and availability.
rouge nail spa
Experienced beautician is required to work in a newly refurbished and established salon in Coventry on a part-time basis (minimum of 3 days per week).
Successful applicant will be experienced in all aspects of beauty with a minimum NVQ Level 2 in Beauty.
Please call 02476 680989 between 10am and 5pm (Tuesday to Saturday).